Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
that Wyoming County collects when you are on the Wyoming County site, and when you use Wyoming County's services.
This policy also covers Wyoming County's treatment of any personally identifiable information that
Wyoming County's business partners share with Wyoming County.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Wyoming County does not own or control, or to people that Wyoming County does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Wyoming County collects personally identifiable information when you subscribe for a Wyoming County account, when you use certain, Wyoming County services and products, and when you visit Wyoming County pages.
Wyoming County may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you subscribe with Wyoming County, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, personal address, billing address, and phone numbers. Once you subscribe with Wyoming
County and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Wyoming County also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Wyoming County cookie information and the page you requested.
- Wyoming County uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Wyoming County will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Wyoming County will
send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Wyoming County
to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Wyoming County Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Wyoming County gives you the ability to edit your Wyoming County account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Wyoming County to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Wyoming County account by clicking here to
- Your Wyoming County Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Wyoming County uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Wyoming County may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
|WYOMING COUNTY CLERK DISCLAIMER|
The data and information on this website is made available by the Office of the Wyoming County Clerk as a convenience to the public. The data and information provided herein is intended for the private non-commercial use of the general public. Use of automated data search and programs is not supported by this system, and their use is prohibited. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the electronic search system.
The Office of the Wyoming County Clerk makes no warranties or representations as to the legal sufficiency, accuracy or reliability of data or information provided herein, or of the contents of this site or other sites linked to it. Assessing the legal sufficiency, accuracy and reliability of the data and information is the responsibility of the user.
The Office of the Wyoming County Clerk shall not be liable for errors or omissions contained herein, or for any damages in connection with the use of the data and/or information herein. Users of this service agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Office of the Wyoming County Clerk, its employees, and agents for any damages claimed by themselves or third parties. Persons choosing not to accept these terms are instructed to exit this site. By continuing on this site you are consenting to the terms of this agreement.